Gwen has mentored the Project Manager Jess, and has directed the new live show.
Previously an aerialist, a street performer, a fire-eater and a clown, Gwen has travelled the world performing with traditional and contemporary circuses. These days Gwen works as a freelance circus director, choreographer, and mentor, collaborating with circus & theatre companies and specialising in work that
crosses the boundaries between skills and narrative. In 2018 Gwen gained a Masters degree in Circus Directing.
Recent credits as aerial director/circus consultant include:
- Aidy the Awesome, The Gramophones Theatre Company,
- The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, West Yorkshire Playhouse / The Bridge Theatre / Elliot and Harper
- Catherine Shreiber / Jonathan Church,
- The Sexual Health Circus, by The Sexual Health Circus,
- Peter Pan, Troubadour Theatre / BOV / NTP,
- The Borrowers, Tobacco Factory Theatre,
- Angels in America, National Theatre,
- Hetty Feather, West End & touring,
- And, as co-founder/performer: Flown by Pirates of the Carabina, winner of the Total Theatre Award for Physical Theatre